As a Swedish Client Service Investment Associate, you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment having to deal with a wide range of varied tasks on a daily basis, at one of the world’s preeminent private money managers. You will be challenged to become a top performer, encouraged to ask questions, improve processes, and propose novel solutions. We base the employee evaluation performance on meritocracy and invest in employee development to allow progression and growth within the firm. Do your best, rise to the top of the ranks in your area, and you will be on your way to earning more advanced opportunities. That is how our top executives got there, and we think you can do it too. In fact, we hope you will advance to your next role within 2 to 3 years (a typical outcome for successful employees). Add more value, get more value back.
In this role, every day is different! This position is the perfect opportunity to learn, receive valuable feedback, and gain exposure to numerous tasks and departments. Expect a dynamic day where you will play a crucial role liaising with Sale Representatives, Investment Counsellors, and many more external and internal parties. To outline some of the initial duties, these may include tasks such as:
- Working directly with top banks (who act as our custodians)
- Supporting our outside Sales Representatives in an administrative and operational capacity
- Supporting our Investment Counsellors with the relationship of our clients in an operational and administrative capacity
- Interacting with existing clients regarding operational inquiries
- Gaining additional responsibilities as a "Point of Contact" or expert in a variety of subjects to grow & develop your skills and knowledge once you are a top performer
- Gaining exposure to other European countries’ businesses
- Producing reports and analyses of the current financial situation of prospective clients
- Working closely with the departments responsible for producing the best possible Portfolio Recommendation for our clients.
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Finance/Economics/Business is not a must)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Native/Fluent Swedish and English skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Works well in a team-oriented setting
- Responsible, accountable, self-motivated
- Strong organisational and personal planning skills
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Attention to detail is a must
Why Fisher Investments Europe:
Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised European custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Europe use a simple and transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients’ priorities. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping people reach their long-term goals and objectives.
To help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
9% automatic company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
Two pension contributions methods to choose from
Monthly gym subsidy
Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option)
Ongoing training and educational support
Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
Free Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7.
Access to a free online discount portal. (Perks)
A supportive, collaborative working environment
Employee appreciation events
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that’s bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
By applying, you are consenting that the information on your public profile, CV, resume, and any other information you submit to us can be saved in our database for the purpose of considering you for current and future job opportunities. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing your recruiter. Your information will be used for the purpose of considering you for employment in accordance with our privacy policies on the privacy page of our international careers site.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
- Communication Skills
- Build Trust
- Deliver Results
- Operational Support
- Client Focus