The following job is no longer available:
• Development on the unique project in C++/C#
• Working in the international team and responsibility for cooperation with other colleagues
• Reporting and responsibility for a quality of your code
• Implementation of the solution
• Professional experience in development in C++/C++
• Professional experience with Git, TeamCity, SQL Server, REST
• University degree
• Fluent English
Our client offers:
• Yearly bonuses
• 5 weeks’ vacation
• Sick days
• Fully paid meal vouchers
• Multi sport card
• Private health care
• Parking space in the office area
• Language courses
• Training and education courses
• Product discounts
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"