SVP of Marketing
Your new company
Global leader in financial technology manager services and IT infrastructure products
Your new role
The successful candidate will be a key member of the company's executive leadership team, handling the overall brand and drive the go-to-market strategy for their various business lines.
This will involve the design, implementation and monitoring of effective marketing strategies aimed at boosting sales, increasing brand recognition, and helping to drive revenue to reach key targets.
You will oversee the marketing department and ensure all marketing and communications campaigns are measured and analysed to ensure a positive ROI is obtained.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Translating company goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key product lines and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Developing and delivering an integrated marketing & communications plan to support global sales revenues and business objectives
- Working closely with sales, account management and technical teams to ensure our go-to-market strategy is aligned to meet customer needs and foster growth
- Overseeing the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs globally
- Developing and managing the global marketing budget, measuring and optimising marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient and demonstrate ROI
- Building relationships with clients, vendors, media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Leading content strategy including blog posts, new service offerings, industry events, conferences, customer activities and strategic presentations that leverage companies story and capabilities
- Prioritising marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Preparing regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO and board
- Conducting market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department and liaise with the people team in hiring of required role.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives
- Track competitors' activities
What you'll need to succeed
- 5-10 years of direct experience in the B2B technology marketing arena in various marketing & sales roles with increased responsibilities and a record of key accomplishments
- A majority of this experience will have come in a professional services/ consulting company, ideally focused on cloud infrastructure and IT services
- Demonstrable experience of successfully designing, implementing and managing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Highly commercial and focused on ROI
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and programmes such as Google AdWords, digital marketing tools and CRM software
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills with experience in project management
- Knowledge of the capital markets sector and have an interest in financial services and technology
What you'll get in return
- Highly attractive, negotiable salary
- Opportunity to work with one of the fasting growing companies in their sector
- City centre location
- Fantastic benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'