Salary: £22,055 per annum
Hours of Work: 37 per week
We are looking to recruit a Sustainability Officer within our Specialist Housing Services Team.
The overall purpose of the role is to enable Magenta Living tenants with additional housing needs to sustain their tenancies for as long as possible and to prevent risk of tenancy failure.
Sustainability Officer Requirements:
- Knowledge of the housing needs of vulnerable people and of the statutory and voluntary services available to support this client group would be desirable
- Positive and enthusiastic personality with a strong focus on customer service and delivery
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and external agencies is critical to the role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prioritise and meet deadlines will also be needed
- Intermediate to high knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including word, outlook and excel.
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
If you think that you are suitable for this Sustainability Officer role, please apply now!
Closing date: Wednesday 10th March 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Magenta Living are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We offer a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements to support employees from different backgrounds.
We will positively encourage applications from candidates with protected characteristics which are under-represented in specific roles in accordance with Section 158 of the Equality Act 2010.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'