Sustainability Manager - London
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, one of the UK's leading commercial real estate firms, with offices based throughout the UK, are looking to appoint a Sustainability Manager to join their industry-leading Sustainability Team. The role involves working closely with one of their most prestigious clients to deliver expert operational sustainability and energy advice and assist with the implementation and maintenance of their sustainability procedures.
The successful candidate should have a holistic and encompassing knowledge of sustainability and wider social, environmental and governance issues within the built environment, including ESG Strategy, Environmental management, ISO 14001, BREEAM In-Use and environmental compliance. Typical projects will be within the commercial, retail and leisure sectors.
To be considered for this Sustainability Manager position, you will ideally:
- Have strong technical knowledge of Sustainability/Environmental Management/Environmental Legislation/Environmental Science/Energy Management/Health and Well-being
- Have experience of applying sustainability within the property sector
- Hold an MSc or MEng in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Energy Management, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Be a member of a professional body, or working towards - such as IEMA, EI or CIBSE
- Have an excellent understanding of Zero-Net Carbon Strategies
- Be an ISO 14001 accredited auditor and BREEAM In-Use assessor
Our client is pleased to offer their new Sustainability Manager a highly competitive starting salary, along with a generous benefits package. Also, they are proud to endorse excellent training and development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Harriet Allan on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'