Our client is an integrated International Multidisciplinary Consultancy founded on a reputation for providing award winning design creativity, excellence and cost effective solutions without compromise. Extremely passionate about their employees they have an excellent career development path and can offer a professional and friendly working environment. Due to continued expansion they are currently seeking a Sustainability Engineer to join them.
As the chosen candidate you will be based out of their London office. This role will see you be involved in BREEAM, LEED, EIAs and IES/Thermal modelling. You will work on a variety of projects and will be expected to also support and guide the more junior members of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and determination to develop and progress within the company. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate skills within the following areas;
Strong environmental and sustainability background
* Experience of working on large projects - pharmaceutical experience would be beneficial but is not necessary
* Experience of EIAs, BREEAM and LEED
* Working knowledge of IES and other thermal modelling software
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones
* Ability to write and present reports
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
* Drive and determination
* Keen to progress within the company
As the ideal candidate you will be degree qualified or equivalent in the relevant subject area.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on and ask for Emma Williams, or email emma.williams @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13807EXW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.