Sustainability Consultant - Swindon
Salary up to £35,000 + benefits
Penguin Recruitment is looking for a talented sustainability consultant to join a leading consultancy Swindon based firm, with other offices located throughout the country.
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their expanding team.
Some key features of your new role will include:
- BREEAM assessments
- Involvement with Code for Sustainable Homes and Home Quality Mark
- Preparing Sustainability and Energy Statements
- SAP and/or SBEM Calculations
To be considered for this role, you will ideally:
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject or field, such as Sustainability, Architectural Technology, or Sustainable Buildings
- Have ay least 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Have experience with BREEAM - being BREEAM AP is desirable
- Have experience with or knowledge of SAP/SBEM calculations
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers a competitive starting salary with excellent benefits, along with comprehensive training and development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.
- BREEAM AP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'