Sustainability Consultant- Swindon Part-Time
Sustainability Consultant/BREEAM Assessor **Part Time hours**
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join a Multidisciplinary Building Services and Sustainability Consultancy in the heart of Swindon. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work within the Sustainability team and enhance both your knowledge and experience. This is a part time role will offer part-time hours.
You can expect a hands-on learning style, where you will receive continuous mentoring and guidance from senior members of staff. You will be encouraged to become a chartered engineer through an accredited institution such as CIBSE, IMechE, IET or the Energy Institute and the training programme supports this.
- BREEAM advice and assessment
- Preparing energy and sustainability statements
- SAP and/or SBEM calculations depending on experience
- IMPACT analysis
- Post Occupancy Evaluation
- BREEAM AP / on-site assistance to contractors
- Ideally, you need to be qualified BREEAM assessor in either New Construction or RFO, and a willingness to learn new things, put forward new ideas and deliver an excellent service to clients at all times.
- Experience in some or all the above would be great.
We offer 24 days' leave plus flexible part-time working hours, private healthcare, company pension scheme, regular appraisals and a profit-share bonus scheme. Salary is highly competitive and will increase rapidly with experience.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, please contact Matthew Roberts on , or email me a copy of your CV over to matthew.roberts@penguinrecruitment .co.uk and we will be in touch shortly.
- Renewable Energy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'