Sustainability Consultant - Chepstow
£22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client, a leading Sustainability and Environmental consultancy based near Chepstow, are looking for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their established team.
This leading consultancy offer a number of services including BREEAM, Home Quality Mark, SAP Calculations, IES Modelling and Pre-Planning Sustainability. Initially your role will focus on BREEAM Assessments however with a number of services offered you will have to opportunity to manage a varied workload.
- Undertaking BREEAM Assessments
- IES modelling
- Managing your own workload
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing expert written reports
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject such as Sustainable Buildings, Renewable Energy or Energy Engineering and Sustainability
- Have over 1-2 years' experience with BREEAM Assessments or in a similar role
- Experience with IES modelling
- Being a member of a relevant body such as CIBSE, IEMA would be advantageous however not essential
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of sustainability issues in the built environment
In return, our client will offer you an excellent starting salary with a benefits package. You will also have the peace of mind that you are joining an experienced and close knit consultancy, reporting to a Director who is one of the UK's leading sustainability experts.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
- Sustainability - BREEAM - Bristol - Consultant - UK - New Construction - Energy - Chepstow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job