My client is looking for an ambitious Sustainability Analyst to join their growing team, you will provide technical support in the area of building certifications. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects at European level to reduce energy consumption and improve the sustainability of commercial buildings. This position will report to a Sustainability Consultant.
Duties will include :-
- Undertaking a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, SKA and WELL.
- Liaising with client stakeholders to develop the criteria for the delivery of the desired environmental assessment rating.
- Conducting BREEAM Pre-Assessment and providing design advice.
- Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM credits.
- Undertaking gap analysis report / schedule.
- Managing own workload to meet project deadlines.
- Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams.
- Attending site visits to review progress against sustainability targets.
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing actions.
- Completing relevant training to become certified as an assessor against one of the core assessment methodologies.
- Assisting with pitches and tenders.
The Successful individual will have :-
Qualified as LEED, WELL or BREEAM AP (desirable but not essential)
- A bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences/ Economics /Engineering or related subject/ studying for a bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences/ Economics / Engineering or related subject
- The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge of climate change legislation and regulatory requirements for energy management and emissions reduction at European level (preferable)
- Excellent numerical ability, and experience of data analysis
- Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing technical information
- Excellent IT skills, including working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in a second language would be an advantage