A brilliant opportunity for a Sustainability Advisor has currently arisen with one of the UKs most well-known property developers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a major project with a very strong commitment to environmental, sustainability and social matters. We're looking for candidates with 1-3 years experience within sustainability and who are extremely driven and personable. This role is primarily based in West London with some travel across the South East.
- Based on a multi-million-pound construction project you will act as the main point of contact for all matters relating to sustainability
- Work with project teams throughout the whole development process to make sure company sustainability targets are met
- Collect, analyse and report on sustainability data to ensure sustainability targets are being hit
- Report back on sustainability performance with the client and across the group
- 1-3 years sustainability experience minimum
- Degree Qualified in Sustainability or Environmental subject
- Articulate and strong communicator