Surveyor required for a well-established facades and blind's company based in the Kent area. The Surveyor will be involved in undertaking surveys on various commercial projects. The successful candidate should have a background in the either facades, curtain walling, cladding or fenestration.
The Surveyor will be required to attend regular site meetings with Project Managers and work in conjunction with other teams in the office. The Surveyor should have at least a year's work experience in a similar role.
The Surveyor will be inputting jobs into the company's software packages to formulate overall costs and submitting detailed specifications to new clients. The Surveyor should be confident as they will be chasing up quotations with clients and negotiating with them to secure the contract.
Surveyor Position Overview
- Undertake surveys for different projects within the company.
- Attend regular site meetings with Project Managers
- Input Estimates into companies Estimating software to formulate overall costs.
- Speaking with suppliers to negotiate the best price for items within the tender e.g. glass
- Chasing up quotations with clients and negotiating with them to secure the contract
- work in conjunction with the sales and admin staff
- Work to customer deadlines
Surveyor Position Requirements
- Experience as an Installations Engineer / Fitter within the facades industry
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent phone manner, and previous experience speaking to customers over the phone
- Electrical/ mechanical experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail required
Surveyor Position Remuneration
- 20 days holiday rising with service
- Full training & support
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy