Surveyor - Richmond - £45k-£50k + Bonus scheme + Excellent Company benefits (NEG depending on experience)
Our client is a highly successful Block Property Management company based in Richmond. Due to growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic Surveyor to join the team. Preferably degree qualified, and chartered status however excellent personal qualities, experience and a relevant degree in Building studies would be considered.
Working within a highly successful team based in Richmond, you will play a key role in providing first rate professional building services to our Block residential clientele across London and the south east.
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious surveyor who has proven experience in detecting building defects and deterioration, and have a sound knowledge regarding the effects deterioration and defects will have on a building. You will ensure projects are carefully surveyed, plan and create a schedule of works, tender for and manage contractors as well as signing off completion. You will ensure our clients receive true "value for money" and outstanding quality whilst also contributing to the team profitability and driving further growth.
Ideally you will have proven experience within:
- Proven Building Surveyor experience in varied sectors
- Residential Block Property exposure
- Party wall
- License to alteration
- Professional Building services
- Excellent report writing skills and IT competences
- Professional and courteous image towards clients
- Be flexible and keen to work with and support our growing team
- The undertaking of accurate Surveys/inspections (mainly domestic block properties)
- Driving projects forward and achieving best value for money
- Continued support in driving profitability
- Producing and implementing schedules of work
- Tendering for and engaging with contractors
- Managing contractors and ensuring quality
- Preferably degree qualified
- At least five years building surveying experience
- MRICS or working towards
- Full clean driving licence
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.