Surveyor / Technical Officer
We are recruiting on behalf of a national healthcare equipment supplier for a Surveyor / Technical Officer to join their growing team. The role will involve travelling to customer homes across Staffordshire to carry out surveying, planning and overseeing contractors performing adaptations within the service user's homes.
- Experience of surveying and specification writing for creating building alterations
- Effective use of AutoCad or other drawing packages
- Knowledge of building and planning regulations
- Contractor management techniques and an understanding of adaptations within an occupied dwelling
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Evidence use of computer based systems for administration
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of DFG legislation (desirable)
- A recognised building or building technician qualification such as ONC HNC Btec in construction or technical time served equivalent which can be evidenced.
- Hold a Full UK Driving licence
The position is full time Monday - Friday with a salary up to £28,000 plus benefits.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applications, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job