As the Maintenance Surveyor you will play a key role in delivering the Asset Management strategy across capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance works. You will work for a National Housing Association that has strong staff retention and actively encourage and support Continuing Professional Development.
An Award Winning National Housing Association with a strong social purpose where there is plenty of opportunity to build a strong career and hard work is rewarded. They have incredibly low staff turnover.
As the Maintenance Surveyor:
- You will play a key part in delivering the capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance works.
- You will be responsible for accurately surveying the properties carrying out pre and post inspections.
- You will ensure the work is carried out to the agreed cost and quality standards.
- You will update internal and external common area stock condition surveys.
- You will develop a collaborative working relationship with contractors.
- You will focus on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will ensure appropriate decisions are made in regard to repairs and maintenance.
To be considered for this Maintenance Surveyor post:
- You will be used to working independently and making decisions.
- You will be striving to produce a high quality of work, progress personally and within the organisation.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- You will have experience of managing contractors.
- You will have experience of carrying out planned and reactive surveying and fire risk assessments.
On offer is a market leading salary and package. The role is home based, attending to site within your designated patch.
- Building Surveying
- Social Housing
- Planned Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'