Salary: £20,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
The Surveying Sales Executive has a key role in this growing construction company; they are responsible for identifying a clients probelm and recommending the solution, using a specialised tried and tested system. They are expected to be accurate and successful at closing sales, relaying information to the office and following up on visited clients. They have a minimum sales goal and a minimum survey goal per week.
- Creating and covering leads for new sales opportunities.
- Accurately identifying issues and using the system solution.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals that change over time
- Meeting the minimum survey goal
- Maintaining the agenda and CRMup to date
- Doing client follow-ups
- Calling clients to confirm survey visits
- Driving around the country visiting clients homes and job sites
- Surveying clients homes and offering the service
- Creating quotes on the spot for clients
- Offering to book the job on site, and agree upon the installation date or dates with the client
- Client Follow-ups, a maximum of two weeks after the visit, to complete the sale
- Speak with Installation Engineers for clarity on installing jobs
- Spoken and written English Language, preferred Spanish and Dutch.
- Handling of computer software: Microsoft packages or similar (pages, numbers), AppleMail, Outlook, iCal, Daylite or similar CRM, email, Google Drive or similar, google maps or similar.
- iPhone software packages.
- Knowledge of construction and engineering (preferred)
- Qualified surveyor (preferred)
- At least 1 (one) year in sales of a similar product.
- Preferred experience in a construction and or engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'