* Relocation to Saudi Arabia *
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible and accountable for ensuring that the Prime Contractor maintained monitoring and surveillance systems remain available and operational in accordance with the contracted KPI’s.
2. Act as Regional point of contact for all CCTV related activities
3. To manage and coordinate the Prime Contractor Surveillance and Monitoring Staff to ensure that contracted preventative and remedial maintenance activities are conducted correctly and on time, in accordance with Prime Contractor Processes and Procedures.
4. Coordinate, Manage, Monitor and Report on the subcontractors responsible for conducting preventative and remedial maintenance on the CCTV capability.
5. Actively participate in inspections related to the installation of new CCTV projects to ensure that a controlled/quality installation is being delivered in accordance with Project Deliverables.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage and maintain a CCTV maintenance schedule related to the respective Prime Contractor and Subcontractor staff activities.
2. Coordinate and submit pass applications as necessary to support subcontractor activities.
3. Act as the specialist CCTV technical liaison within the Managed Services organisation for Technical Incident resolution and acceptance of new system deliveries.
4. Attend and participate in CCTV related technical meeting as required.
5. Review, analyse, and make recommendations regarding the results of CCTV related infrastructure including Fibre, UTP and electrical testing.
6. Be responsible and accountable for ensuring that configuration control data, including drawings, related to the CCTV systems are maintained are maintained and accurately reflect the status of the CCTV Estate.
7. Review and propose amendments to preventative maintenance activities to ensure that maintenance is conducted as efficiently as possible, without compromising the availability of the system.
8. Provide statistics related to the performance and availability of the CCTV capability to support Prime Contractor periodic reporting.
9. Capable of fault finding the entire system and its components (from Control Room to Camera) to determine and identify the root cause of any incident that prevents the system from operating as per the original delivered design.
10. Responsible for tracking spares usage and ensuring that spares availability is maintained by making recommendations regarding replenishment of spares holdings.
11. Be responsible and accountable for the maintenance and availability of any technically transferred area of CCTV capability, including but not limited to the following:
a) Cameras - Understand each type
b) Connectivity - Fibre, UTP and electrical
c) Power - NER, Control room, Enclosures and feeds to cameras
d) Enclosures and their contents - Power/PSUs Media converters Fibre and UTP patching
e) Check ducts and chambers that facilitate interconnection
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
To liaise and develop professional relationships as required or directed, in order to ensure that existing CCTV system can be operated and maintained as designed, and that any new CCTV systems are fit for purpose and use.
JUDGEMENT/DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
1. To exercise sound judgment to ensure that the CCTV, and any supporting infrastructure remain fully operational, and that any incident is assessed and resolved in accordance with the contracted KPI agreements.
2. To ensure only the accurate and correct information is communicated to the UK
1. Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years engineering/maintenance experience with a broad knowledge of the following technologies: CCTV, IP video, Intelligent Video, video storage & archiving, command/control display technologies and general Security system principles and practices.
3. Working knowledge of supporting technical infrastructure and integration technologies to include power, UPS, networking, communications.
4. Demonstrate security systems operational experience, with respect to the maintenance of IT/security monitoring solutions/techniques in a commercial and/or law enforcement environment.
5. Network experience to include WAN, LAN, firewall, network switch technologies and video transmission on IP networks
6. Reasonable degree of IT Literacy - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
7. Must have knowledge or experience of outside working practices in a Middle East environment and climate.
8. Must be able to follow instructions and orders from Line Management.
9. Must have driving license from country of origin and a valid KSA driving licence.
10. Ability to read, write and speak a good level of English language with experience of report writing.
11. Willingness and ability to work flexibly and diligently.
1. Have knowledge and understanding of the cultural aspects of life in Saudi Arabia.
2. Ability to read, write and speak a basic level of Arabic language.
3. Experience of providing or maintaining a security monitoring service in the Middle East.
4. High level of self motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, in high pressure situations.
- Digital Surveillance
- IP CCTV
- Security Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job