Surrey Safeguarding Children Board QA Administrator - Leatherhead
£22,233 per annum for 36 hours per week based at Bull Hill, Fairmount House, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7AH. This position is based inside one of our main area offices, click HERE to see a 360 degree view of the building and surrounding area along with a view of the reception.
This is a 12 month secondment/fixed term contract opportunity.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.
An enhanced DBS ‘Disclosure and Barring Service’ check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) will be required for this role.
About the Role
The Surrey Safeguarding Children Board (SSCB) support team is independent of Surrey County Council. Roles within the team are approved by the SSCB. The Safeguarding Board is a multi-agency body with high-level representation from key partners, including Local Authority, Police, Health and Education.
In this role you will:
- Undertake a twelve month contract, based in Leatherhead, Surrey. This role requires travel across the county to attend meetings and undertake substantive duties of the role
- Have the ability to plan and organise meetings, including making room bookings, sending out invitations to meetings, circulating agendas and papers, minuting large and complex meetings within set timescales
- Have excellent IT skills particularly in the preparation of reports, Powerpoint presentations, analysis and presentation of data using tools within Microsoft Excel
- Offer excellent customer service with the ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of partners at senior levels
- Be confident in provide administrative support to the SSCB Partnership Support Manager and the QA Officer in the administration of Serious Case Reviews and in the facilitating of QA Focus Groups, Feedback meetings and other meetings with partners
- Work confidentially.
For more information please find attached to the bottom of this advert a full job profile and person specification.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 21st October 2018.
Values and Behaviours
Our values are what support our vision, shape the culture and are crucial in delivering our corporate strategy. For more information about our values and behaviours please follow this link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'