This is an exciting opportunity for qualified Staff Nurse's seeking a new challenge, where you can learn and develop within the Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust based on the Lewisham site.
We are looking for two Pre-Assessment nurse's to join our team who will help run the service, ensuring safe and effective pre-operative care.
This is a full-time role consisting of 37.5 hours per week, providing a 7 day service.
– Qualified Nurse with NMC registration
– Previous experience working within a surgical setting
– Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
– Passion for high quality patient care
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– High sense of personal responsibilities
– Ability to work as part of a team
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameJane townerJob titleManager Surgical pre-assessment servicesEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone numberext 8210
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'