Surfacing Contracts Manager
Salary - Negotiable
Surfacing Contracts Manager required to join a leading flooring and landscaping contractor based in Chelmsford, Essex. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary + bonus & benefits .
Our client offer versatile and scalable services that include landscaping, painting, fire protection and specialist coating services operating across the whole of the UK brining efficient service delivery to every project.
Within this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of site operations ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Your main duties will include:
- To operate the site safely and comply with the company’s health and safety policy/procedures.
- To support and participate in all performance improvements and ensure these are initiatives implemented in line with best practices.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained.
- To carry out all administration in line with company requirements.
- Supervise the operatives / drivers in their work.
- Assist managers/directors with recruitment needs and liaise with Contracts Manager to maintain correct staffing levels.
Ideally you will be CSCS/ NVQ Level 2 and above qualified and hold a full, clean UK driver’s license.
If you feel you have the required skills then please do not hesitate to apply within, we are actively reviewing profiles.
- Management Contracts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job