Surface Mount Technician Operator
Our client based in the Hellaby area of Rotherham are Looking for an SMT Operator to join them on a permanent basis.
£20400 a year
The Main Purpose of the Job will be to ensure that all SMT machinery and equipment is operated, maintained, cleaned and kept running in an effective and efficient manner to produce quality products.
The Successful candidate will be working in a team of 6 and report to the SMT Engineer.
The Shift will be rotational days and afters and occasional nights.
The main role of the position will be.
- To Deliver the production plan and have the ability to explain any deviations from targets.
- To Efficiently set up, operate and change over the production lines as per job specification
- All products are built in accordance with operating instructions and drawings.
- Ensure appropriate material control at all times and take part in stock takes.
- To assist in Cleaning Maintained tasks.
- Take part in continuous improvement.
- Be Flexable to help out other departments.
- Provide back up to senior engineers in their absence.
- Working on an SMT Line or machinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Soldiering, recognition and inspection experience
- Basic Knowledge of SAP
- ASM, FUJI NXT, BTU re flow or similar
- Risk assessment / health and safety knowledge
Closing date is the 19th october
Please click apply and we will contact you asap
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'