Surface Mount Team Leader
Temporary to Permanent
8:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:00 - 13:00 Friday
£10.22 per hour
Our client specialises in electronic manufacturing components and are looking for a Surface Mount Team Leader to join their team, working closely with the Surface Mount Technician and Production Manager.
- Managing and motivating your team to produce high quality "Surface Mount" PCB assemblies
- Planning your team's day to day activities
- Plan the usage of available resources to cope with customer demand
- Ensure training is kept up to date
- Control component inventory ensuring stock checks and critical device recording is faultless
- Plan builds around component availability/customer need
- Implement and maintain a '5S' system.
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Experienced in managing people and resources.
- Ideally a background in manufacturing with electronics
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using MS programs and MRP software
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Data Entry
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'