** SURFACE MOUNT OPERATOR***
Working for a very successful business with an International presence, this role sits in their manufacturing department.
YOUR NEW JOB...
The purpose of the role is to populate and inspect printed circuit assemblies, to meet weekly production targets, while maintaining a high level of quality control.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Solder paste screening of PCB's
• Programming / set-up / operation / maintenance of surface mount machines
• Visual inspection of PCB's to IPC-610 standards
• Reflow of populated PCB's
• Correct use of equipment in the work area
• Complete production documentation as required
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Support the company's continuous quality improvement programme
• Correlation of yield and efficiency data
Knowledge and Skills
• Use of solder paste printing machines and re-flow ovens
• Surface mount component knowledge and identification
• Inspection of surface mount assemblies manually and with AOI, including rectification of any faults found
• Preventative maintenance to surface mount equipment and machinery, adhering to established maintenance procedures and plans
• Knowledge of Pick & Place machines is essential
Extremely good attention to detail is key for this role
WHATS ON OFFER…
Up to £20,500 Salary, Working hours 37.5 hpw and Company Pension scheme, company bonus scheme
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
- Surface Mount Component
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job