Blackrock search are pleased to be working with a leader within the care industry who have of 250 services nationwide and have been operating since 1993.
They are looking for support team members to join their team at their recently modernised accommodation which stretches across three houses in North Finchley.
You will be joining an experienced staff team who support people with the most complex mental health needs.
Our client has a strong track record in supporting people making the step down from secure and acute services to open community settings and into semi-independent and independent living - you can be part of this amazing journey and make a difference in people’s lives.
You will be part of a support system and be involved in the following initiatives
• Offering a 24 hour social care support system
• Short term, respite, crisis and longer term options are all available
• Support in set strategies for managing positive symptoms and overcoming negative symptoms of mental illness
• Providing flexible care and support according to someone’s changing needs
• Support in group and individual activity driven by personal goal setting
• Daily living skills
Due to the complexities of some of the residents, experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable.
Are you looking for a job that can work around your lifestyle?
Our client is offering flexible working hours to suit. They also offer job satisfaction, long term prospects, good pay and conditions, a pension, a range of share schemes, good training opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications and a range of specially developed benefits:
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Full induction programme and free further study
- Free DBS check prior to you starting
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
If you are looking for flexible hours part time or full time and this role sounds like something you would love to be part of then, please apply today and a member of the Blackrock team will be in touch to discuss this amazing opportunity further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job