Supported Living Worker (SLW) / Support Worker - Wollaton
Duration: Full Time
Salary: From £8.50 to £9 per hour (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Full Flexibility and opportunities for permanent employment
Are you interested in working in a Supported Living environment?
Social Care & Education are looking to recruit an experienced Support Worker with the skills to support individuals and help with their daily routines including giving personal care and stoma care. The right candidate will be working with residents with Learning Disabilities, helping them be part of the community, participate in activities and be independent within their own homes.
Support Work: The Role
As a Support Worker, you will be working in Supported Living Homes where no two days are the same. The successful candidate will be required to do the following tasks daily:
- Supporting Residents with their daily routine needs
- Potentially providing personal care
- Going on days out with the clients for example swimming, shopping etc.
- Helping with the financial side of things for example their bills
- Help with the cooking and cleaning where necessary
- Taking them to day / care centres
Support Work: The Requirements
To be considered for this role, the right candidate will need the following experience / training / qualifications:
- At least 6 months experience working as a SW / Supported Living Worker
- Experience with Stoma Care and Medication
- Good Communication and Listening Skills
- Medication Trained (not essential)
- Valid DBS / CRB
Support Work: What we offer to you
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Full Training including the completion of the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
Please apply for this Supported Living Role if you have the following experience:
Support Work | Supported Living Work | Supported Living | SW | Support Worker | Care Support | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Learning Disabilities | Mental Health
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense to be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010. If you require any further information please call the office number or complete an Application A form on our website.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.
Please Note: Due to our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'