This role will include assisting with every day activities, teaching and supporting life skills for example cleaning and shopping. This role may also require welfare checks, and encouraging medical wellbeing and budgeting money.
- Knowledge of Social Care,
- Ability to provide references for the last 5 Years – to include 2 Care references,
- DBS check,
- Knowledge of Learning Disabilities,
- Fun and energetic staff, who can engage with children,
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends,
- Assist in everyday welfare,
- Assist in teaching life skills.
If you have any queries regarding this role, then please contact 01142754466, where we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Interviews are taking place now, and there are a number of positions available.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job