Domus are pleased to be working with a fantastic charity who provide specialised support to adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs who are looking to recruit for a Supported Living Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing a cluster of supported living provisions which provide support to adults with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
They are paying up to £35,000 pro rata dependent on experience.
- Managing all aspects of running the supported living services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have held registration with CQC and have managed a supported living or residential service for adults with learning disabilities (an exceptional deputy manager looking to step up will also be considered).
- Have extensive experience working with adults with learning disabilities.
- Have a clean DBS and have a full record of satisfactory references from jobs in the care sector.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you have not heard back within 3 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- learning disabilities
- supported living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'