Domus are working in partnership with a fantastic market leading charity in the learning disabilities sector to recruit for a Registered Service Manager to oversee one of their fantastic residential services set in a stunning location overlooking Mount's Bay near Long Rock, Cornwall.
The service provides a range of service for adults with physical disabilities. The charity have a proven track record in providing the highest standards of person centred care to adults.
They are paying £38,000 - £40,000 for the right candidate dependent on experience.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driver due to the location of the service.
- Have a level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Have experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment.
- Experience of a range of different departments such as therapies, transport, catering, administration, care and maintenance would be advantageous.
- Have strong people and communication skills.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Learning Disabilities
- Supported Living
- Supported Living Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"