Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporar Supported Living Coordinator in Exeter. The contract is initially for 4 months with a possible extension. The pay rate is £9.26 an hour plus holiday pay.
This role is working for Devon Enhanced Community Recovery Service in Exeter, it is a Mental Health Recovery Service. You will need t o undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To develop client led support using person-centred approaches.
- To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home's values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients and other people at risk of abuse.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3. Practical Medication Administration. Practical Moving and Handling Certificate.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar Mental Health role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'