We are currently looking for a Supported Housing Officer to join our busy team in Redcliffe, Central Bristol!
Phoenix Place is a low level, level 4 service within pathway 3 – Womens pathway. We house a total of 55 residents (30 single women and 25 mothers and babies) We provide housing related support that focuses on preparing individuals to live and contribute out in the community.
Salary: £20,835 - £21,335 per annum, dependent on experience.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Contact Type: Permanent
Supported Housing Officer Duties:
- Assess the support needs and risks of residents in line with organisational support delivery and risk management procedures
- To work in partnership with external agencies to facilitate the effective delivery of services to clients that promotes growth and their development
- Effectively delivering personalised support services to all clients to help improve outcomes including financial resilience, welfare benefit and budgeting advice to ensure income is maximised for preparation of when moving on to independent living
- Keeping customers first and effectively delivering all aspects of housing management services such as rent and service charge monitoring and safeguarding.
- To use IT effectively to ensure the delivery of frontline services and effective reporting of KPI outcomes
Supported Housing Officer Requirements:
- Experience of delivering tailored support to people in a supported housing environment
- Experience of assessing the strengths, support needs and risk of vulnerable people and facilitate a co=produced programme of support
- Is open to change, embraces improvement and takes on board new ideas
- Empathy, an understanding of residents views and being able to encourage colleagues to do the same.
- Effective time management in a fast-paced environment and being able to prioritise your own workload. Take a proactive approach to targets and plans ahead.
Supported Housing Officer Benefits:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 30 days.
- Company pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Health cash plan, which includes discounts to a wide range of shops and services
- Free onsite car parking
About the Company:
Elim Housing Association is a provider of housing and support services in the West of England and Gloucestershire, our vision is ‘to meet housing need and deliver homes that change people’s lives’. Elim’s aim for it’s customers is to ensure that the housing and services Elim provide serve as a platform for growth, facilitating all our customers to achieve their aspirations. In this way, we make our homes truly life changing by ensuring that our service has a positive impact long after a person has left Elim accommodation.
Elim CARES Values were created in partnership with our customers, staff, Board and other stakeholders, and they represent our commitment to how we deliver our services and work together successfully:
C - Customers First – Customers are at the heart of our services and decision making.
A - Aspirational and Accountable – We are ambitious for our customers, staff and stakeholders. We work with integrity, learn from mistakes and do what we say we will.
R - Results – We work hard and deliver great results for our customers and for Elim.
E - Everyone’s view matters – We listen to understand, improve and build our services
S - Supportive – We tackle challenges head on and inspire each other to achieve our potential.
If you think that you are suitable for this Supported Housing Officer role, please apply now!
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 26th September 2021
Interview Date(s): Monday 4th October 2021
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'