Supported Housing Officer
I am recruiting for a Supported Housing Officer for my client based in Bradford. This role is temporary until the 31st March 2020
Enhanced DBS required
Duties include but not limited to:
- To provide housing related support and intensive housing management to men and women with a history of rough sleeping in our accommodation.
- To work with the charity's referrals and allocations procedures, Bradford Councils Gateway service and other referral agencies, to ensure that we maximise on occupancy and support vulnerable clients into our services.
- To provide and promote practical and emotional support in order to assist in the development of service users life skills and enable them to move on into independent accommodation within 12 months maximum stay.
- In accordance with our client's policies and procedures, to ensure the efficient day-to-day running of all its services in order to promote and encourage good practice.
- To work flexibly and cover holidays, sickness and work some bank holidays. Covering for colleagues sometimes at short notice.
- To work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the Service Users. This includes early morning or evening working.
- To work in the community at service users home addresses which are dispersed in Bradford.
- To regularly visit other services including No Second Night Out, Day Shelter and Housing Options service in order to promote our units to rough sleeping men and women.
- To assist the Head of Service and Team Leader in any publicity strategies in order to raise awareness of the issues affecting rough sleeping men and women, particularly issues around safeguarding, public safety and community cohesion.
- To be assigned a Champion role
£9.89 per hour 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, working flexibly between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm
For more information about this opportunity please apply now or call Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'