Our client, a Housing Association who provides affordable social housing across the North West and who work in some of the region's most diverse neighbourhoods are recruiting for a Supported Housing Officer on a three month temporary contract in Greater Manchester. The role is due to start immediately and will be for 35 hours per week. The hourly rate for this role is competitive.
The ideal candidate must hold a full UK Driving License and have experience supporting vulnerable tenants. For further information please contact Molly Haley.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Support vulnerable tenants across a patch of properties
* Offer support to those with learning difficulties, low level mental health and single parent families
* Respond and effectively deal with ASB complaints
* Deal with the day to day management of schemes including the external liaison with agencies
* Attend meetings with support providers and commissioners when required
* Ensure all compliance to relevant statutory requirements
* Report any issues or amendments which need to be made
* Ensure that risk plans have been put into place
The successful candidate must have experience delivering a front line housing service and hold a full UK Driving License.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Social Housing
- Supported Living
- Supported Housing