Supported Housing Officer (Supported Tenancies Service)
I am recruiting for a Supported Housing Officer (Supported Tenancies Service) for my client based in Bradford. This role is temporary for 1 month to cover sickness.
Enhanced DBS required
Duties include but not limited to:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Supported Tenancies Service, under the supervision of the Service Manager.
- To be responsible for the effective operation of all our services, ensuring that all resources, assets and monies are properly accounted for at all times.
- To work flexibly including lone working.
- To ensure clear communication is kept with other staff and to ensure safety is promoted at its highest level.
- To be responsible and respond to emergencies in a calm and proactive manner, seeking advice and support where necessary and acting on decisions within agreed procedures.
- To be aware of and liaise with a wide range of agencies, both statutory and voluntary and engage where necessary as part of your service delivery to service users.
- To attend regular scheme meetings and other internal or external meetings as required e.g. quarterly training & development days etc
- To partake in other duties as determined reasonable, to assist in the smooth running of Bradford Cyrenians services.
- To signpost any direct referrals to the Bradford Housing Options Service or our internal non-commissioned services.
- To welcome new service users and assist them to settle into their new Flat.
- To help organise activities with service users.
- To work with the Housing Options service and other landlords which could include RSL's, Private Landlords or supported Housing to secure longer term accommodation.
- To work with the floating support team to advise and support service users with regards to other rehousing options, helping them to put in applications to RSL's and private landlords. Following this up with support letters.
£9.89 per hour 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, working flexibly between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm
For more information about this opportunity please apply now or call Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'