Job Title: Supported Housing and Contracts Manager
Salary: £17.00 per hour
In this freezing cold weather, let me heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available for a Supported Housing and Contracts Manager for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract based in Dartford!
I am seeking self-motivated, experienced professionals to work with a well-established social housing organisation, supporting senior management in reviewing services to enable expansion and improvements, monitoring and managing staff performance and take complete ownership of Supported Housing and Agency managed schemes.
As my ray-of-sunshine candidate you will have recent and relevant experience within the social housing sector, preferably working in a similar role and be readily available to commit to a 6 month fixed term contract. In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to a great hourly rate of £17.00 per hour and a genuine opportunity to develop your skills within a leading housing organisation.
- To monitor and manage staff performance across the team and to deliver on KPI targets. Work to agreed processes with the Customer Accounts and Customer Mobility teams to deliver to target on arrears and voids performance.
- To be responsible for Supported Housing and Agency managed schemes building close links with the local authorities and other external agencies to ensure services are developed and maintained.
- To monitor agency services in line with SP and CQC requirements ensuring they meet contractual and statutory obligations. Carry out a regular programme of visits to the agent schemes to inspect standards.
- Produce an annual monitoring report and action plan for each agent as well as regular SHIP agency risk assessments.
- To identify agents performing below the required standards. To compile and review action/improvement plans for those agents, ultimately serving notice on consistently poor performing agents. Develop programme for regular agency forums and produce annual agency newsletters. To prepare for reviews with internal and external agencies.
- To continuously review services to residents to enable expansion and improvement ensuring focus on performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- To assist the Head of Supported & Retirement Living in the production of the annual business plan for the area, identify suitable schemes for service improvement to ensure consistent delivery.
- Assist the Head of Supported & Retirement Living in the setting of the annual service charge budget and the control of service charge expenditure to ensure a robust process of validation is in place to deliver accurate service charges for local residents in tandem with Customer Accounts.
- To take responsibility for any service related complaints/queries from customers ensuring that the customer experience is positive and within set timescales.
- A good standard of education
- An understanding of Agency responsibilities
- An understanding of resident involvement
- Access to own transport
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation and procedure relating to both General tenancy and other tenures
- An understanding of Welfare Benefits, particularly Housing Benefits
- Desirable to have a formal housing qualification (CIH) or post graduate qualification in a housing related subject
- A knowledge of effective strategies available in the management of ASB, supported by practical experience
- Expertise in resident involvement strategies and techniques, supported by practical application
- A good knowledge of Housing Benefits
- A basic understanding of building maintenance and repair
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to start 2018 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don`t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.