Supported Housing Administrator
One of our Manchester-based housing association clients urgently require a confident and outgoing Supported Housing Administrator to join them ASAP on an initial 4 month contract.
Its a really busy and fast-paced service so you'll need to be able to think on your feet and juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
You'll be able to put into practice your amazing administration and clerical skills to make sure you stay on top of a busy and varied workload and you'll aim to deliver high levels of customer service to residents, colleagues and visitors alike.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming residents, guests and other visitors at the main reception area
- Filing, archiving, answering the telephone, preparing files for new residents, photo-copying / scanning of documentation and any other administration duties as required
- Receiving and distributing keys and post
- Taking money from residents via the on-site cash register for rent, occupancy charges, re-chargeable repairs, damage, washing and drying tokens and electricity payments
- Recording and monitoring all financial transactions in accordance with set procedures
- Maintain the service waiting list and keeping in regular contact with applicants and referring agents during the application process
This is a superb opportunity to join a small but welcoming team. For immediate consideration please forward your current CV and daytime contact details as soon as possible.
- admin administration housing receptionist reception clerical support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"