Support worker roles- North Somerset
Full-time, part-time and bank
Senior Support Worker
No experience needed- full two week training course will be provided location allowance for support workers and senior support workers based at Somerset Court in Brent Knoll and supported living services in North Somerset.
What you need to be considered for the role:
- Right to work in the UK
- Relevant DBS on the update service
- Qualifications are beneficial but not necessary
- Able to accept responsibility
- Knowledge and understanding of autistic spectrum disorder
- Minimum 3 months experience of working with people with disabilities, including autistic spectrum disorders.
Benefits with working with Cover Teachers:
- Competitive salary
- 24 hour support
- Work experience
- No application fee
- Career progression
If you meet all these requirements and this sounds like the role for you then please click apply, or send your CV to , or if you are seeking out more information then contact us on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'