I am seeking Support Workers to work for well-established company based in South East London.!
The primary role of a Support Worker is to encourage and support adults with learning disabilities to participate in all activities that contribute to the quality of their lives
The Successful candidate will need to do the following;
- Ability to work full range of shifts as required that reflects the needs of service provision. This will include weekends, evenings, bank holidays and overnight.
- Positive attitude and motivation to support people with learning disabilities
- Understanding of issues facing those with disabilities (learning and physical)
- Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Experience of working in an environment involving face to face work with people
- Able to support the emotional challenges individuals with learning behaviours face and a challenging service
Full time Support Worker(38 Hrs per week)
Locations: Sydenham, Lewisham,
Salary: £20,155.20 per Annum
Benefits package includes:
- 28 days holiday leave
- Pension contribution scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work vouchers
- Company employee assistance programme service
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you have the transferable skills and would like to join this highly established company, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please contact Beenish on or alternatively email me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'