Support workers - Cardiff
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for support workers in Cardiff.
We are currently recruiting for Support workers to work in Fantastic Residential homes with various Service users. We also have full and part time positions within our Service Users own homes.
The Support Worker position
- Supporting Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service users
- Compliant with CIW regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Some personal care involved
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals
If you are an experienced Support Worker or Care Assistant and are reliable with ambition to progress your career please apply now.
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'