Care talent are recruiting for exceptional carers to provide support services for individuals in their own home across the York Area.
We are looking for reliable and caring individuals to provide the following services to our clients
- Personal Care
- Companionship & social outings
- Meal preparation
- Medication administration
We offer flexible contracts to suit your availability although we do require some weekend working. We provide full Care Assistant training in a friendly, positive environment.
On offer are flexible working hours to suit your availability although there will be a requirement to work weekends intermittently.
Fully paid training is provided and ongoing support and mentoring is something the company prides themselves on.
The role itself offers:
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Regular customers with the minimum travelling around
- Highly competitive salary of up to £9.25 per hour
- Duty mileage paid
- Free uniform
- Full Training program
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Funded Health & Social Care Level 2 & 3 training
- Fantastic career opportunities within a growing business
Are you the right person for this role?
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others’ lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
If the answer is yes to these questions please contact Care talent today with your CV to arrange an immediate interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Health Care
- Social Care