About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting care staff for a number of our clients in the Leicester area and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Support Worker, or those wanting a new challenge, to work with our young adult client who has an acquired brain Injury, learning difficulties and quadriplegia.
We are looking for Support Workers who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Are able to provide references to evidence your skills and experience
• Are committed and reliable
• Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care