Support Worker - Ongar, Brentwood
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently recruiting for support workers in the Brentwood area. We are looking for skilled support workers to care for our male client. The ideal support worker will have previously worked with individuals with brain injuries. Daily duties will include personal care, and management of various interventions. We are looking for active, outgoing support workers to assist our client in his home and in the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare prides itself in offering the highest quality care to our complex client centred packages. We equally are proud of our high quality specialist training that allows our support workers to develop within their career.
What Pulse Community Healthcare offers you?
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have;
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Acquired Brain Injury