Stafffinders are looking for x3 female Support Workers to join our care client based in the North Lanarkshire area.
You will be responsible for the day to day care of our client’s customers delivering personalised and outcome-based care, allowing customers to live full and active lives.
Hourly rate = £9.00 p/h
Please note, drivers are preferred. Interviews are being held 31.05.2019, so do not delay in getting in touch today! This is a part time (21 hours) permanent position. The shift pattern will be a backshift (Hours are 3.00pm to 10pm or 3:30pm-10:30pm)
These backshift positions work on a 2-week rota pattern. Week 1 = Monday, Tuesday, Fri-Sun and Week 2 = Wed-Thurs.
We require three females to provide dedicated support, ensuring their customers personal support plans, reviews, and all relevant administration are delivered in close collaboration with the customer’s family and representatives.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for delivering agreed personal care and support to service users in line with their personal support plans, that enables and encourages customers to live full and active lives.
- Ensure the needs, aspirations and requirements of individuals are met through an effective system of person-centred planning, service user’s assessments, personal plans and risk assessments.
- Support the Team Leader in the preparation of care plans and in communicating with the customer’s family, ensuring an outcomes-based approach to the delivery of care.
- To promote, enable, encourage and facilitate service users’ choice, citizen rights and participation in their neighbourhood.
Other duties include;
- To contribute to customer support planning and review, ensuring service quality and performance of service delivery is maintained and enhanced.
- To promote the health and welfare of customers.
- To work in partnership with customers, and their representatives, to ensure they are supported in being involved, as far as they wish, in their support, the operation of the service, Blackwood and the wider community.
- To work in accordance with the values, policies and procedures to meet their objectives and the requirements of the individual people being supported.
- To contribute to personal and professional development through coaching, supervision, regular staff meetings and appraisals and to respond positively to change.
- To work flexibly where required to help meet service demand.
- To undertake such other reasonable duties consistent with the scope and purpose of the post as may be instructed by the Regional Managers, Director or Chief Executive.
Please apply now by clicking the link below.
Stafffinders are acting as an employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'