Dove Resourcing is currently working in partnership with a residential childcare provider to find, permanent qualified Residential Support Workers and Seniors to join their therapeutic supported living homes across Warwickshire.
This company has developed excellent relationships with relevant local authorities and delivers tailored support which can include therapeutic intervention to young people mental health issues.
The organisation strives to have a significantly positive impact on supporting young people and young adults to change their lives and build a better future. The family sized properties offer a secure and safe place for the young people to live and develop.
To be considered for this position you would need to be deemed as qualified through the CQC, you would need to hold you Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent.
You would be expected to;
- Encourage independence and success on an educational level
- Be a positive role model to children and young people
- Ensure a caring environment is maintained
- Have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and homeliness are maintained.
- Ability to work as a team and use your own initiative
- Support and encourage young people’s independence by assisting with their independent living skills
- Escort and supervise young people during social outings and trips from the placement
- Offer support to other members of staff and lead shifts as and when required.
- Keep updated daily records and ensure sound understanding of each individuals care plan.
- Have an understanding of child development and the impact of abuse
- Be a positive role model for the children, young people and your colleagues
- Our client is seeking experienced residential care staff so it is an essential requirement that you have prior experience working in a children’s home
The staff team works on a monthly rolling rota of 10 shifts per month, consisting of earlies, late shifts and sleep in duties.
Applications are subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks
Due to the nature of the work it is essential that all applicants have a full UK driving license with access to their own vehicle.
The hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications, the starting rate for Support Workers is £8.20-£8.75, plus sleep in payments- being paid at £7.50 per hour.
These positions are full time permanent job roles and are vacant immediately.
If you’re on the lookout for a Senior or Support Worker vacancy please do get in touch with Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered managers - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.
- Child Development
- Support Workers
- Supported Living
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job