Male and Female Support Workers required
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity and become part of a busy healthcare team?
Alexander Chapel Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced Support Workers for temporary assignments in supported living settings in Cornwall.
You will work as part of a team of Support Workers to deliver individualised person centred support. You will provide support to the individuals to promote and develop their independent living skills, as well as planning activities to engage the individuals whilst at home and accessing the community. You will have the ability to promote independence, inclusion within the community, wellbeing and personal development.
- 3-6 months experience within the last 4 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable adults and children
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Car driver or willingness to travel
- Up-to £15.00 per hour
- Refer-a-friend scheme, up-to £150*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training
- Free uniform*
- Varied career opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Up-to 20p per mile*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Flexible working opportunities
Alexander Chapel Healthcare has an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training, guidance and support. We believe in nurturing our staff so that they are happy and striving within their working environment.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today;submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and education history today!
*Terms and conditions apply.
- First Aid
- Health Care
- mental capacity training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job