Support Workers needed for learning disability services in Manchester, minimum hourly rate £8.80 - higher rates available for experienced and/or qualified staff. Double pay paid bank holidays, competitive sleep in rates plus additional night allowance. (This is a permanent, fulltime role).
Progression opportunities and fantastic training on offer.
My client is a charity supporting both adults and children with learning and physical disabilities. They provide services ranging from residential to community including working with clients in their own homes.
This role would suit anyone who has experience as a Care Assistant, HCA, Carer, Support Worker, RSW or RCW. If you have experience in learning disabilities, mental health, elderly care or working with young people and are able to work a varied shift pattern please get in touch!
As a Support Worker you will;
- Work across the residential and community services
- Support clients with all aspects of daily living including personal care, emotional needs and social interaction
- Complete daily reports including care planning and risk assessments
- Participate in regular training
- Engage the clients in various activities
To be considered for the Support Worker role you will need;
- Personal or professional experience of supporting someone
- Compassion and a caring attitude
- Flexibility and commitment to work shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Basic IT skills
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'