Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include supporting clients in community outings and social visits.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Paid for DBS
• Free Uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - loyalty scheme
If you have 6 months UK care experience the following skills and experience we want to hear from you:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Experience of learning disabilities, mental health, physical disabilities (desirable)
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Able to commit to supporting clients in social outings
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Social Care