- FAST TRACK*
*fast track your application if you hold an online DBS
*fast track available for people with Autism Specialism Experience
Local Care Force is currently recruiting Support workers to work within a service in Oldham/Bolton. We currently have on-going and ad-hoc shifts available. . Day shifts and Nights Shifts available as well as ongoing contracts potentially.
- Must be professional, and reliable
- To have at least 6 months UK experience
- Experience of working within mental health, desirable but not essential
- PMVA/NAPPI/MAPPA desirable but not essential *free training can be offered
Main role responsibilities of the (MHSW) Mental health support worker
- Work within a setting for young people with an Autism spectrum disorder.
- You will be supporting young people with challenging behaviours and complex needs.
- Check each patients needs and progress
- Create a safe and positive living environment.
- Provide leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
- Liaise with patients' families.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
Benefits On going work that matches your skill set and experience The support of a dedicated consultant that is available 24/7 FREE ongoing specialist training Competitive rates of pay Flexible work that matches your lifestyle A generous referral scheme! Recommend your friends and be rewarded.
If you would like to join an agency that genuinely cares about you, then call Elaine today for an informal chat
- Working Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'