Support Worker required for Supported living services based in the UXBRIDGE areas.
Supporting Adults with Mental Health and Learning disabilities
Some service users may need support workers to do personal care and some are quite independant
As a Support worker You may be required to be lone working and taking residents out into the community.
Interacting with them as much as possible to gain their confidence and independence.
Support Workers will also be prompting them to assist with the daily living and general activities.
To apply as a Support Worker....
- Be able to converse fluently in English
- Be punctual and have good work ethics
- Be caring and compassionate
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to provide two professional references
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience as carer
Apply today and will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the roles further
- Excellent rates of pay inc. holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- Full and Part time hours
- Days and/or Night shifts
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Payment £9.50 - £10 Per hour
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Opportunities to develop and grow within a flourishing organisation
- We do provide training and assistance with DBS if yours has expired.
Apply today and will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the roles further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'