Better Healthcare’s team of Support Workers are valued and respected and we currently have a fantastic opportunity available to join our team based in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. Better Healthcare are a friendly, independent care agency who work with a number of providers within the area to offer support to residential and supported living services. The role is very flexible and we can offer you full time, part time or ad hoc shifts to fit around your current commitments. As a Support Worker for Better Healthcare you would be able to demonstrate that you have experience of working in a similar setting or have personal experience of caring for adults with learning disability and/or autism. Due to the location of the services it would be beneficial to be a driver.
Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care, domestic tasks and household related support in a residential setting or supported living service.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Support Worker Requirements:
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
Benefits for Better Healthcare Support Workers:
- Pay is up to £14.00 per hour
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Ongoing training & development programme
- 28 days paid annual leave per annum
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme to earn extra money
Better Healthcare are currently taking applications from compassionate and empathetic candidates who really want to make a difference to others lives. Please contact us for more details now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'