Day shifts and weekend shifts
Better Healthcare are recruiting Support Workers for full time/part time placements in learning disability services in Peterborough and the surrounding area. The services provide a homely environment to adults with learning disabilities.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience of working as a Support Worker in a similar setting. You would also be empathetic and be pro-active in your approach to providing support. We have a number of placements that can offer early, late and long day shifts to fit around your current commitments and often for the right candidates we can offer long term block bookings. Subject to compliance checks we are looking for candidates who can start straight away and who are also drivers.
Support Worker Requirements:
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Ability to provide personal care
- Pay is up to £14.50 per hour
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Full time hours
- Long term block bookings for the right candidate
- Flexible shift patterns
- Recommend a friend scheme to earn extra money
Better Healthcare are currently taking applications from compassionate and empathetic candidates who really want to make a difference to others lives. Please contact us for more details now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'